Macro to Combine Data from Multiple Sheets

ashringg

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

This new year- My goal for this year is to ask for help and to understand macros and formulas more but since my workbooks seem a little tedious. I wanted to reach out because I have this extensive workbook with multiple formulas but I'm sure there is a macro that can just fill this info out instead of the formulas.

I tried to use fill from sheet2 and then use vlookup to get the data from the other sheets.

Is there a macro that can fill all the rows from Sheet 2 to be the leading data (SHEET 2- Column C), then to use that data to grab the specific information from each of the corresponding sheets i wrote out. Can you please provide any solutions or suggestions that may help?

Blank Reports workbook.xlsx
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAAABACADAEAFAGAHAI
1Actual Column:ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAAABACADAEAFAGAH
2Sheet1 (COMBINED- Format):Date DueMember IDAlt Member IDParticipant Name Mutual MemberDate of BirthMedicaid Number(s)Intake StatusSiteCountyLanguageCertification PeriodAssessment Type In CCCare Plan Due MonthCL RN Assigned Reassigned fromUAS Scheduled DateStatusUAS Completed Date OOA Assessment Entered in CC (Date) Leave DateExpected Return DateReturn DateCross ReferenceCommentsDisenrollment Date in CC AddressPrimary Contact Most Recent Assessing OrgMost Recent Assessment Finalized DateZip codeMost recent Comprehensive Completed Date Type of CaseEnrollment Date
3Where Data is located:SHEET 4-QSHEET 2-CSHEET 3-ASHEET 2-L,SHEET 2-MSHEET 2-SDate Due-FSHEET 2-ESHEET 4-NSHEET 3-PSHEET 2-OSHEET 2-PSHEET 4-QSHEET 4-O=SHEET 5-A+ month(6)SHEET 4-YSHEET 6-FSHEET 2-USHEET 2-KSHEET 3-JSHEET 3-MSHEET 6-ASHEET 6-BSHEET 2-NSHEET 6-CSHEET 6-DSHEET 6-E
4Based off of:memberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidAltMemberID from memeberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberidmemberid
5Column Title in the corresponding sheet:Due DateMemberidAltMemberIDlastname,firstnameMutual MemberDateOfBirthMedicaid NumberIntakestatusSubProgramNameSubProgramNameLanguage1Due DateCert PeriodBASED OF ALT= DATE PROVIDED + 6 MONTHSMANUAL INPUT OR STATE SITEPOST CURRENT MONTH PRIOTY IF POPULATEDON SHEET 4FROM EXTERNAL DATA FROM NURSESStatusSITE WEBSITE= columnU minus 6 MonthsOOA Departure Datesearched individuallysearched individuallyDisenrollmentdateAddressPhoneNumberSITE WEBSITESITE WEBSITEZip CodeSITE WEBSITESITE WEBSITESITE WEBSITE
COMBINDED REPORT (3)

Attachments

• Data workbook snippet.png
    Data workbook snippet.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 5

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
Also look at power query great tool for merging and handling large data sets

Upvote 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Hughes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back