Multi-result IF Statements...

jacobswenson

I am running a contest at work and I need a cell to return different values IF based on the returns results. For example the column header is "Current Reward" and I want it to return either "$500", "$750" or "$1,000" depending on the the data at specific value benchmanrks.

I know I am doing this wrong but this is what I have been trying: =IF(AND(K3>.25, K3<.3499, "$500":wink:)... and then I get stuck.

The results should return these truths: K3>.25 or <.3499 = "$500", BUT IF K3>.35 and <.4499 = "$750", BUT IF K3>.45 and <.7499 = "$1,000". Does that make any sense? Not sure where to turn for this one - couldn't find this type of problem on any of the threads... Please help!!

Jake

FormR

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Hi, here is one possible option you can try that doesn't involve nesting IF() functions.

=LOOKUP(K3,{0,0.25,0.35,0.45,0.75},{0,500,750,1000,"Over.."})

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExcelNewbie98

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...