Forestq

Hi,

how can I add second MATCH into below function:

Code:
OFFSET(Sheet2!$BS$1,MATCH(Sheet1!$H$9,Sheet2!$BR$2:$BR$402,0),0,COUNTIF(Sheet2!$BR$2:$BR$402,Sheet1!$H$9),1))

example: If in one field I select Austria, and in second field I select Wien, I want to have in third filed ALL STREAT for Wien.

CountryCityStreet
AustriaWienBohemo
AustriaWienThenok
AustriaWienFilator
AustriaLienzAbud
AustriaLienzOksor

<tbody>
</tbody>

A4 and B4 are cells in which you have chosen country and year.

J.Ty.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
thanks J.Ty.

I have already implemented into my file and works great!

DZIKUJE ZA POMOC!
POZDRAWIAM :)

Upvote 0
hi,

I want to add unfortunately one more lvl, so I did:

for 3 lvl
Code:
OFFSET(Start,COUNTIF(colCA,"<"&'Summary'!$A$9)+COUNTIFS(colCA,'Summary'!$A$9,colCB,"<"&'Summary'!$F$9),18,COUNTIFS(colCA,'Summary'!$A$9,colCB,'Summary'!$F$9))

is ok, start = ='Summary'!$BK$2

now I add one more lvl but something is wrong:
Code:
=OFFSET(Start,COUNTIF(colCF,"<"&'Summary'!$A$9)+COUNTIFS(colCF,'Summary'!$A$9,colCG,"<"&'Summary'!$F$9)+COUNTIFS(colCF,'SNTC Opportunity Summary'!$A$9,colCG,"<"&'Summary'!$F$9,colCH,"<"&'Summary'!$H$9),24,COUNTIFS(colCF,'Summary'!$A$9,colCG,'Summary'!$F$9,colCH,"<"&'Summary'!$H$9))

Are you able to help me?

Upvote 0
I think I found mistake:

start ='Summary'!$BK$1
Rich (BB code):
Rich (BB code):
=OFFSET(Start,COUNTIF(colCF,"<"&'Summary'!$A$9)+COUNTIFS(colCF,'Summary'!$A$9,colCG,"<"&'Summary'!$F$9)+COUNTIFS(colCF,'SNTC Opportunity Summary'!$A$9,colCG,'Summary'!$F$9,colCH,"<"&'Summary'!$H$9),24,COUNTIFS(colCF,'Summary'!$A$9,colCG,'Summary'!$F$9,colCH,'Summary'!$H$9))

Upvote 0
Dos it finally work properly?

J.Ty.

Upvote 0
yes, works!

Do you maybe know how long function I can insert into excel field?

Becuase I need to do a couple of "if" in one function to take all cases when I will be selecting last 4th level.

I wrote it, but I can`t put into excel field. When I removed some "if" it`s ok. I`m thinking that function can be too long.

Upvote 0
Hi J.Ty,

something is still wrong with my formula:

Code:
=OFFSET(Start,COUNTIF(colCF,"<"&'Opportunity Summary'!$A$9)+COUNTIFS(colCF,'Opportunity Summary'!$A$9,colCG,"<"&'Opportunity Summary'!$F$9)+COUNTIFS(colCF,'SNTC Opportunity Summary'!$A$9,colCG,'Opportunity Summary'!$F$9,colCH,"<"&'Opportunity Summary'!$H$9),24,COUNTIFS(colCF,'Opportunity Summary'!$A$9,colCG,'Opportunity Summary'!$F$9,colCH,'Opportunity Summary'!$H$9))

start='sheet1'!$BK$1

for the first values is ok, but on the last values is wrong and I don't know why or what is wrong?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi J.Ty,

something is still wrong with my formula:

Code:
=OFFSET(Start,COUNTIF(colCF,"<"&'Opportunity Summary'!$A$9)+COUNTIFS(colCF,'Opportunity Summary'!$A$9,colCG,"<"&'Opportunity Summary'!$F$9)+COUNTIFS(colCF,'SNTC Opportunity Summary'!$A$9,colCG,'Opportunity Summary'!$F$9,colCH,"<"&'Opportunity Summary'!$H$9),24,COUNTIFS(colCF,'Opportunity Summary'!$A$9,colCG,'Opportunity Summary'!$F$9,colCH,'Opportunity Summary'!$H$9))

start='sheet1'!$BK$1

for the first values is ok, but on the last values is wrong and I don't know why or what is wrong?

What does it mean, that this formula is ok for the first values, and is wrong for the last ones?
I guess, that Excel accepts it, but it gives wrong list of choices for the elements at the end -am I right?

J.Ty.

Upvote 0
yes, you are right,

I did exeption, that for the last values, excel is taking value from other list, but I`m still wondering why for the first couple of items is ok, and for the rest is wrong :(

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subhash Chand

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back