Need a macro or a trick for my problem...?

fiberboysa

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I have a complex question for you guys. My problem is that I need a macro or a trick that give a numbers in cells K3:N102 (all light orange area) and these numbers will fulfill a condition.

Now I will discuss the problem in detail. As I have mentioned that in cell K3:N102 I need numbers and these numbers will multiply with weights in cell B2:F2 (all light orange area) and result will be displayed in Cells B3:F102 (all light green area). The sum of numbers in each row of cells B3:F102 (all light green area) is in column G and it should be equal to the numbers in column H.

For example I have done one calculation manually with my calculator. I put 0.050 in cell K3 and 0.094 in cell L3. Now the number in cell K3 will multiply with its respective weight in cell C2 and gave a result in cell C3 which is 0.050. And same thing I have done with Cell L3 and got 0.090 in cell D3. Now the sum of C3 and D3 will be calculated in cell G3 which is equal to Cell H3.

I used two numbers in cells K3:N3, and kept all numbers zero, to keep my calculation simple you can use all five cells in each row of cells K3:N102.

Please have a look at the file I have uploaded to get further explanation. If you still need further explanation I will be happy to explain it to you again :)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4p18nsp4pztt/n/Book1_xlsx
http://www.filedropper.com/book1_5

Regards,
fiberboy.

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
and i am using Excel 2010 on Windows 7. Just wanted to share it with you :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinneytwin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back