Need to add a few more lines in the code.

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello JohnnyL

With the help of your code, I have successfully created this new app where the range is different. There is no 2A or Tally rows in this app. It has to match the GSTIN of all rows. It works perfectly. In this app, with your edited code, I need to continue the code with a few more lines of code and also edit the message box. After the code is run, I want the code to

• Look for errors in GSTIN verification sheet Column K, and if found I want the rows with errors to be colored Yellow in the Purchases Sheet. Message box to display “GSTIN not matching. Check & Edit.”
  • If errors not found then the msg box to display “All GSTIN Numbers Matched.”
  • When I run the code, the web site is in full view while running. If possible, avoid or run the web site in the background and hidden from display with one of those lines you use to avoid opening the hidden sheets like Application.DisplayAlerts…
  • When the code is making a copy of the Purchases sheet, avoid copying the code button in the copied sheet (GSTIN verification sheet).
  • This data doesn’t have green color but as your code runs and works for the green cells, I have colored all the rows as green. I was not able to edit that part. If it is easy to change the green part, please change it otherwise it is easy to color the rows in green and then run the code. As you wish.Test get GSTIN of Purchases Ledgers.xlsm

I occasionally receive an error about something about 'null' value. When I get that, I just close it and restart it and normally it will complete.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Now I understand this. If there are more than 500 correct GSTIN numbers in column B then it will create an error because on the web you can verify 500 GSTIN numbers only.
So can you produce a file that has that problem?

Upvote 0
I will share in some time 600 unique correct GSTIN numbers and check it out. I am sure it will generate an error.

Upvote 0
You read the box in the web site. It mentions that you can verify only 500 numbers at a time. What if all the 600 numbers are correct, it can't produce the result for 600 and obviously the code will generate an error at this line.
Rich (BB code):
        Set WB = Workbooks.Open(.document.querySelector("[class='pull-right btn btn-sm btn-excel']"))   ' Open the download link into workbook

Upvote 0
Are you sure? Maybe they just say that so you don't try to submit more than that.

Upvote 0
It is just very rare that a company who have more than 500 clients. But you never know, if a corporate company wants to test who have thousands of customers, they what.

Upvote 0
You also were sure about 600 incorrect #s resulting in error. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back