Needing to return a value if 2 different cells have specific data

splehpekim2010

Link to sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nZs3it5lLQm8onE7KPP-RYfpnpeKivNQMtRvcrYqxmM/edit?usp=sharing

I am needing to finish the pay sheet for my sales staff. I am needing to return a certain value in column R if 2 different cells have specific data and needing to return a certain value in column S if 3 different cells have specific data.

Example 1:
IF Review = Yes AND Commission = 300 then over to the right I need the value of 25 to be returned otherwise return a value of 0
IF Review = Yes AND Commission = 400 then over to the right I need the value of 50 to be returned otherwise return a value of 0
IF Review = Yes AND Commission = 700 then over to the right I need the value of 100 to be returned otherwise return a value of 0

Example 2:
IF We Owe = No AND Hold Price = Yes AND Commission = 300 then over to the right I need the value of 25 to be returned otherwise return a value of 0
IF We Owe = No AND Hold Price = Yes AND Commission = 400 then over to the right I need the value of 50 to be returned otherwise return a value of 0
IF We Owe = No AND Hold Price = Yes AND Commission = 700 then over to the right I need the value of 200 to be returned otherwise return a value of 0

any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Can modify this code:

Code:
=IF(AND(A3="yes",B3=300),25,IF(AND(A3="yes",B3=400),50,IF(AND(A3="yes",B3=700),100,0)))

Upvote 0
Hi,

What should happen if the Commission is in between, below, or above values (i.e. 250, 350, 410, 800, etc.)?
Or that would never happen?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexlomt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back