Online training videos by Jon Acampora

gazz

I've been using this site for a good while now and the knowledge gained has been a great value to me but I have so far never had any kind of training in VBA. I can write my own rather basic procedures and can dismantle some more complex examples posted on here to adapt for my own use, but this is time consuming and I now feel I have hit a wall in my development and would benefit from some formal training.

I've looked at the 3 Excel Campus free videos by Jon Acampora and thought they seemed very well put together and so now I'm considering moving on to the paid course of 11 lessons which is priced at US $297.

Does anybody have any experience of the courses by Jon Acampora and could you advise whether they are reasonable value for money. Alternatively could you point me in the direction of any alternative course material which would help me raise my game a bit.

Thanks very much for any advice.

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
Jon puts out very high quality stuff. In fact, his efforts have been recognized by Microsoft with him being awarded MVP status for Excel.

If you're not up to paying at this point, then web searches for "Free Excel VBA Tutorials" will turn up plenty.

Upvote 0
Hi Smitty, thank you for reply and helpful comment. I'm trying to get my employer to contribute so hopefully should be able to give it a go.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickL

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back