Podcast not working with itunes

Hero-0952

Wizard Deluxe
Ok Davy1. Thank you for your reply. I will spend some time with this over the weekend and try to get this all running completely smooth again.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.

Davy1

Hi Scottie,

Can you confirm if there are any new podcasts from MrExcel yet, my itunes is still not finding any !! :(

Cheers
Davy

Hero-0952

Wizard Deluxe
I would look again in a short while; that entire series was reloaded and the feed is being manually updated now.

Thanks for checking in! :)

Hero-0952

Wizard Deluxe
I double checked the feed to iTunes via my MrExcel App on my iPhone; I am showing 5 episodes.

#1540 will not be in that feed. The restart of loaded Episodes begins at Episode #1541. [If you want to view #1540, you will need to check out the Learn Excel from MrExcel Blog Episode #1540

Last edited by a moderator:

henryg

Board Regular
#1545 now in iTunes, but nothing after. I really, really, miss having the podcasts in iTunes as I tend to watch them away from my pc.

Hero-0952

Wizard Deluxe
Ok, it's going to take a little time this week...but I think we are finally good to reset the podcast listings and start getting this up to date. I needed to coordinate with our podcast host to get everything in place before continuing.

Podcasts will start to appear over the next day or two [or three] as I am able to bring the iTunes feed back up to speed. Since I will be uploading fresh, this process could take some time so please bear with the rate of progress. I will be moving on from Episode #1545 today.

henryg

Board Regular
That is really good news. I really dislike using my browser to watch the podcasts.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleJay

This Week's Hot Topics