Power bi measure

dicken

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,
I've been writing a few measures for power pivot, but am trying to get more familiar with the bi environment, and I don't know if I'm being really sturpid,
but how do I look at the syntax for a measure already created in power bi, in pivot I just go to power pivot manage, and there they are listed at the bottom
select which I want to look at and bang it's in the formula bar. How can I do this in power bi?
Is there an edit measure button or something?

Richard.

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
Hi! On the right side in the Fields pane you have the list of all your tables and fields and measures available. Click on a measure and you can edit it from the formula box which appears just under the ribbon.

Upvote 0
Hi! On the right side in the Fields pane you have the list of all your tables and fields and measures available. Click on a measure and you can edit it from the formula box which appears just under the ribbon.
Thanks,
I'd actually figured it out, I don't know what I was doing, I'd been watching so many videos and I think my eyes were going funny, but thank you for taking the time to help.

RD

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yallaire64

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back