Problem Refreshing Data From Web

ken_you_not

Hello fellow Ex(perts),

Recently, I have created a table that imports dynamic cryptocurrency data from this website:

https://www.bithumb.com/

Since the data I wanted (real-time prices) are constantly updating, I use the "Refresh" tab to keep my data up-to-date. However, I was only able to refresh my data up to a maximum of two times before I run it for the third time where the message, "[DataSource.Error] The Web.Page function didn't finish within timeout of 100 seconds." came out.

Because of that, I have to manually click the "Refresh" tab and instead of waiting for the same message to pop out, I cancel the "Refresh" by clicking on to an option at the bottom left corner of the spreadsheet that says something like, "Click here to cancel". After doing so, I was able to "Refresh" my table again, but only for TWO times :(

I have spent about 2 weeks trying to find a solution to it, but a lot of solution isn't that direct, plus it requires a pretty considerable amount of programming knowledge to understand it. Are there any solutions you guys think would be able to solve what I'm facing without relating much to the code itself?

I actually tried to record a macro to refresh the data twice, and then finally click on the cancel tab, but the macro couldn't register my last step, and I'm stuck..

SO PLEASE, ANYONE HELP THIS PATHETIC SOUL. :confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back