Referencing a cell in another worksheet

Jaredhott

I have an Excel document with 6 sheets. the first sheet compiles point values for individuals and the other 5 sheets are each a team with the individuals on the team listed with point values. Each week we want to add the points for the week to the first sheet that complies point values. To do this i have been using a simple reference that goes to the team sheet and to the cell that compiles the weeks points for that player. The way the team sheets are set-up, and the way it needs to stay set up, is such that an individual's weekly points will be always in the same column but will be 50 rows below the previous weeks points. (example: john doe week 1 points =sheet4!B50, john doe week 2 points =sheet4!B100, john doe week 3 points = sheet4!B150, etc). Is there a way to add 50 rows to the reference formula and keep the column the same so that i do not have to manually adjust the reference formula for over 65 individuals on the individual point value sheet? below is a sample of what i am trying to do. thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S3JJD6zSxRqUvt-MPNo11fpsI0UZNp50/view

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent Khandagale

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back