Services for equipment

shaneexcel

Hi All,

First post here, everyday i have someone go around and record the hours on a machine kms or machine hours worked (SMU) i need to build a service register.

for example i have a lighting plant that needs a service every 250hrs and every 1000hrs a more indepth service, i currently have two columns saying minor service and major service

say this bit of machinery is currently at 8015hrs and i want to have the minor service column saying 8250hrs and the major service column saying 9000hrs

all my machinery is at different hours ie some are 100000 plus other under 5000 could someone help me out?

Cheers all

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
Welcome to the Forum,

Can you post some sample data and what you would like the outcome to be?

Upvote 0
Welcome to the Forum,

Can you post some sample data and what you would like the outcome to be?

Certainly i should say im also in sharepoint (however it uses the same type of code)

Hi,
I wish to build a Asset Service list so i can send out reminders to relevant people saying your vehicle or machinery is due for service this is the list ive made

The SMU (Machine hours) is updated daily, in the next column id like it to say the next service coming up which is every 250 SMU
For Eg, AE19 is currently sitting at 8030 SMU and we do services at 8250 SMU so id like it to say 8250 (or if it was 7800 to say 8000)?
1) what would the code look like? how do i go about this?
In the LV service due column, we service our vehicles every 20,000kms or 6months id like it to say the km/s the next 20,000kms and or 6month mark?
for the machinery we also do major services every 500, 1000 and 2000 SMU hours id like in the PM1 to display the next 250SMU in PM2 500SMU and so on,
If anyone could help me id gladly appreciate this ive googled to my hearts content and come up with nothing and im not the greatest code? writer coder?

Thankyou

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IslandofBDA

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back