Shading a Calendar (If/Then?)

clint_redhot

I am making a calendar for work. We are a flooring company that contracts through a large nationwide home store. The calendar I am making will go in these stores so that the personnel will be able to set up measure dates with the customers while they are in the store (rather than us calling 24-48hrs later to set it up ourselves). Now that you have an idea of WHY I am making this, perhaps you will understand why I need this question answered...

I have the calendar made. I found a good macros online and invoked it...worked great. I manipulated it a bit for appearance but it's basically the same. In this calendar, we want the dates to be shaded red if they are not scheduled and shaded green if they are. What would be my best route for doing this? What makes it more confusing is that I need to be able to enable this on a laptop we leave at the store but we only want the store employees to be able to schedule the measure, not be able to manipulate anything else.

To be honest, my job is riding on this. I'm completely lost. If anyone has any experience in this or if anyone thinks that they can help me, I could really, really use it...this has to be basically done on Thursday. I have many more questions that need answering but this is the start. Side note, each date also has multiple time slots that I need to put in...I haven't done that, yet. Help:confused:

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
Thank you so much. I cant believe how amazing you are ... So appreciated. So I just put this in with my other one and itll do it all up? This rocks.

Upvote 0
I have looked a creating a weekly schedule and a summary sheet if you want a copy send me a PM (Private Message), I will explain how it works.

Thanks for the Feedback.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back