SumIF with "<="

CodeMonkeys

I'm trying to make a dynamic form that will show QTY and Sales sums for current Week, MTD, YTD, and QTD. On the form I have week set up and working already with the formula =SUMIF('Raw Data'!$H:$H,$B$1&$B$2&$A$3&$A9&$C$1,'Raw Data'!$G:$G) Where as B1 & B2 are the year and month (Value will change based on combo box), A3 is the week # (1-5 and value will change based on combo box) A9 is the store name, and C1 is the product code (4001 is Food, 4002 is Beverage, etc). So in Raw data I have a column for each of these values and then in H:H I string them together to form the same string as what I'm asking for, if it matches then sum up the value in G:G (In this case qty). So that works perfectly for the current week, what I'm trying to do is =SUMIF('Raw Data'!$H:$H,$B$1&$B$2&"<="&$A$3&$A9&$C$1,'Raw Data'!$G:$G) so that it'll sum up every string that has a Week # value less than or equal to the one selected on the form (A3) so It'll give me MTD. So if in Raw Data the criteria I'm looking for is "2014February3StoreName4001" for the week, I want it to find "2014February(less than or equal to 3)StoreName4001" for the MTD.

I hope this all makes sense.

Thanks for the help!

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlienSx

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back