SumifS help in Excel 2013 need help to add a date range.

psychler267

Hello, I have a big spreadsheet with IT / Finance data. Below is the formula, I currently have. I am summing column Y in Tab Savings Data Detail, where column A does not equal Parent, and The Value in Column AK on the Savings data details tab matches the value in current tab for cell B26 and where column G on the savings detail tab equals Transition to IT. I am adding that value to the second sumifs statement essentially the values in column X on the savings detail tab with the same criteria.

Now I need to add to each of these formulas. I need to sum only the values where the date value in column W on the data details tab is greater than or equal to 01/01/2013 and less than or equal to 12/31/2013

Can someone please help me find the easiest way? I really appreciate your time and help in advance!

=SUMIFS('savings data details'!$Y:$Y,'savings data details'!$A:$A,"<>Parent",'savings data details'!$AK:$AK,$B26,'savings data details'!$G:$G,"Transition to IT")+
SUMIFS('savings data details'!$X:$X,'savings data details'!$A:$A,"<>Parent",'savings data details'!$AK:$AK,$B26,'savings data details'!$G:$G,"Transition to IT")

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
Rich (BB code):
=SUMIFS('savings data details'!$Y:$Y,'savings data details'!$A:$A,"<>Parent",'savings data details'!$AK:$AK,$B26,'savings data details'!$G:$G,"Transition to IT",'savings data deatails'W:W,">="&01/01/2013,'savings data deatails'W:W,"<="&12/31/2013)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back