Sun Dreamteam program

Puggwash

Board Regular
As I am running the Sun Dreamteam at work and have 25 different teams, is there a program that will work out how many points each team have once the points have been entered.
I have looked but cannot find anything, just wondering if someone out there has set one up that I can use.

Many Thanks
Pugg

Okay......So basically you need a league table...

23 teams running down A2 to A23
B1 to Z? would be goals scored/ red cards etc etc
the last column (Just getting an idea here would be a total based on the input into all the columns
Then have a master leageu table on another sheet which would be just team names/points/who was top who was second etc etc..

Or....you could have a sheet for each team.........where you add data to....
This links to a master league table sheet with team names points and rank...........
Just brainstorming here...Sound good?Bad?!

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
ADAMC, both sound great. Can this be done with the info I have supplied.

The Sun does not do a program for its uers that I have not seen, which is a shame.

Pugg

Upvote 0
Can be done.....Would need more than the info you supplied though...i could create a template for you, are you capable of incorporating all the formulas which would be required?

Upvote 0
ADAMC, I can add all the players which are 11 to each team if the sheets are set up or need adding.
If you can set it up, that would be a great help. What info would you need from me?

Pugg

Upvote 0
Puggwash,

Build a template in excel.....Leave sheet 1 blank this will be all the formuls and the table...

On worksheet 2 create a table for one team in A1 put team name
then all the point types as headers.
Repeat for all your teams......

When this is done we can think about all the formulas you would need.

Upvote 0
Sun Dreamteam Program

ADAMC, I have done that bit. Do I need to add all the Players names as headers or do I need to add them seperate on the sheet?

Pugg

Upvote 0
Do that which ever way you choose...I am going off line now off to get drunk :) ........

If your workbook is completed, send it to me and ill have a look at it tomorrow if you like and get back to you tomorrow evening with some help if i can

Upvote 0
Sun Dreamteam Program

ADAMC, many thanks for your help. I will send sheet across and hope you understand it ok.
Enjoy your deserved drink.

Pugg

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJFabEngineering

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back