Understanding Excel on Websites

Renarian

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Is there a way to put a workbook onto a website that will be able to use macros and have users only access to enter numerical values into specified cells?
Have been looking through the web for this solution. I want it so that on this website my workbook is as if I sent a protected macro workbook file to a friend to use and they accepted macros. Looking for step by step and/or free alternatives if possible.

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
I also am not sure what it means by Excel calculator or tool in the video even if I could afford the One Drive account.

Upvote 0
Try Sharepoint. I think it's $5 a month.
A calculator is an example he had. Allow users to input numbers and output something based on the inputs. Similar to what you have.

Upvote 0
Try Sharepoint. I think it's $5 a month.
A calculator is an example he had. Allow users to input numbers and output something based on the inputs. Similar to what you have.
ah i see so by calculator he meant the worksheet. Hmmm yeah so what you have provided is the solution I need. I just need extra funds it seems (any money I have is going directly to work from hom needs or bills unfortunately)... /sigh :( Alright I will mark the video as the answer. Thank you I understand it now and could not find that video so thank you for it :)

Upvote 0
ah i see so by calculator he meant the worksheet. Hmmm yeah so what you have provided is the solution I need. I just need extra funds it seems (any money I have is going directly to work from hom needs or bills unfortunately)... /sigh :( Alright I will mark the video as the answer. Thank you I understand it now and could not find that video so thank you for it :)
Glad to help. The word you're looking for is "embedding" a sheet on a website, by the way.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sktz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back