RR04
RR05RR2315451550
RR06
RR07
RR08RR231550
RR09

<tbody>
</tbody>

So I've got a spreadsheet formatted like this and I'd like to make a userform for it but am quite illiterate when it comes to Visual Basic. Basically this is a battery run time chart that is used to track how long the batteries are last between changes. When a lift comes in you populate the lift field with the lift number on the corresponding battery row and then populate the hours out with the hours from the lift. Then you populate the Lift number in the lift field with the corresponding battery row for the battery you are now inserting into the lift and then in the hours in field you populate it with the same hours you had in the hours out with the old depleted battery. We have three different people inputting data into this spreadsheet that are quite illiterate with spreadsheet data entry so a userform would be a great way to remove much of the human error out of data entry in this spreadsheet. Any help would be much appreciated!!!!

That's strange I'm only allowed one private message, lol. So I had one in my sent items and my box was full. Anyways I have since deleted it. Sorry about that, that's the first time I've encountered that on a forum. I probably need to contact an admin on raising the pm limit.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chislobog

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back