Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcelMentee

Banned - Rules violations
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
As i am new to VBA and looking for a code which downloads the following items from the given web link. I tried ti find something but all i found is that below code can someone please help me.

Column 1: Item name

Column 2: item price

Column 3: Shipping price

Column 4: item price + Shipping price

Code:
Sub Web_Scraping()

Dim Internet_Explorer As InternetExplorer
  Set Internet_Explorer = New InternetExplorer
  Internet_Explorer.Visible = True
  Internet_Explorer.navigate ("https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=045496902612+-Disc+-Only+-Refurbished+-Used+-Lot+-Import+-Japan+-Repro+-Reproduction+-Replacement+-VGA+-Graded+-Edition+-Edtion+-EU+-Mod+-Mods+-Moded+-modded+-Digital+-Collection+-Bundle+-Code+-Codes&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_BIN=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1&LH_ItemCondition=3")
Do While Internet_Explorer.readyState <> READYSTATE_COMPLETE: Loop
  MsgBox Internet_Explorer.LocationName & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & Internet_Explorer.LocationURL

End Sub

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Please take a minute to remind yourself of the forum rules on cross-posting, and then provide the appropriate links. Thank you. :)

Upvote 0
Please read the forum rules on cross-posting. You have posted this question on at least one other forum, so you need to provide links here to that post, and any others.

Upvote 0
Alright i understand i read the forum rules before and would definitely read the rules again . But i didn't posted this question on any other forum.

RoryA Thanks for the support.

Upvote 0
That's funny, because exactly that question, using the same URL, was posted on Stack Overflow a short while ago, and then recently deleted.

Upvote 0
That's funny, because exactly that question, using the same URL, was posted on Stack Overflow a short while ago, and then recently deleted
But i didn't have an account on Stack Overflow. I was expecting an answer instead of this baseless discussion.

Upvote 0
Perhaps you can explain to me why several of your questions from here also appear, word for word, on Stack Overflow then? It's a remarkable coincidence.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrlanc20

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back