Word and Ecel

Cassa

This question will be long winded so please bare with me.
I am trying to combine excel spreadsheets and worksheets into a word document. Word has to be in portrait and excel in landscape and portrait.
I have no problem copying and pasting the excel files. The big problem is I get extra pages when I copy the excel files over into word. Another problem is that if I change the excel pages into landscape once I have them in the word document all the pages change to landscape. Another problem is I cannot centre the excel pages in the word report.
I hope someone will be able to set me on the right path to correcting these problems.
Cassa.

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Not really my strong suit, but I believe you will have to use section breaks to orientate the pages in Word from Portrait to Landscape etc. Another solution might be to use Office Binder to combine Word and Excel Files into one entity. Then each can be orientated as needed, but all printed as one. Just an idea. It's been a long time since I worked with stuff like that.

Upvote 0
I do not have the programme Office Binder. Can I download this programme or do I buy it.
Thank you
Cassa.

Upvote 0
I think it depends on which version of Office you have. I have heard it is not available for XP. For 97 and 2000, it comes part of the Standard Office Edition, but it is not on the standard install. It needs to be selected during installation. You will have to either reinstall Office and select Binder or have your IT people acquire it for you. Check out the MS web site for more info

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back