Workforce-based production plan - something like Gantt chart

bisiu

Good morning everyone,

I have a difficult problem and I do not know how to solve it. I do not even know in which direction to go, what formulas I should use?

Assumptions:

1. In the first step is planned the number of employees. It is planned for each employee which day he is in the plant and how many hours he works.
Let's say the range is from 0 to 8. Zero means a day off.
The plan can be expressed in hours per day or better with an indication of the hours the employee is working.

2. Orders are entered with the exact number of hours for each task with detailed hours for each department. Workers 1 and 2 work in the department 1 and worker nr. 3 is employed in department 2.

3. Production is planned. It looks like a Gantt diagram:
- orders are selected from the list of entered orders
- Diagram takes into account when an employee is at work (or when he or she is absent), and counts the number of planning hours.
- the second department can not start work (step2) until the first department has not finished the task (step1)
- If the order is not completed in a current week, on the right side ( AQ column) will arise the remaining number of hours. This hours can be rewritten on the production plan for the next week.
- if the employee is assigned to two tasks (or more), then the implementation of course is one by one.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this task? Which formulas to use? For all help I would be grateful
smile.gif

The link to the project - Production_planning_v0.2.xlsx - Google Drive

Best regards,
Daniel​

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
againofsoul

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back