Sorting by new parameter with several items per output parameter

sjh69

Hi,

I have the following question:

In my table I have listed lots of customers. For these customers certain transactions are planned in certain calendar weeks. In a given week there will be several transactions for several customers, there can also be several transactions for the same customer in the same week.

I now want to plan the work by calendar week in a second spreadsheet in the same Excel workbook. In the Output spreadsheet there should be the list of calendar weeks with the planned Transaction by customer, the transaction type, resulting platform load etc. The resulting formula should be just copied down the sheet.

In the source spreadsheet there would also be non-numerical data (in certain cells only, but not where a calendar week is planned) in the column calendar week which the users would want to keep.

This is the relevant part of the source spread sheet: Customer Name, calendar week, load platform A, load platform B, load platform C, transaction (there is more Information in that sheet which should be ignored. If easier, there could be an intermediate sheet where only relevant Information is linked to).

All in all, the desired output would consist of a differently sorted spread sheet (sorted by calendar week), there should be several links to columns of a given row for a certain customer.

I am using Excel 2016 MSO in Microsoft Office 365.

Any support would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

sjh69

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back