Filtering data on main sheet when double clicking certain cells on summary sheet

Shneederling

Hi all,

Pretty new to VBA, trying to work things out for myself, but I've become stuck.

Basically every Monday my colleague downloads a spreadsheet of direct sales (Main Tab), I then create a summary (Summary Tab) where I have every date of the year which is split into weeks. Next to each week I created a formula that counts how many lines from the main tab are within that week (using latest date on the main tab).

What I want to do now is, double click on the 1st date of a particular week, and the main sheet auto-filters to the dates in that week.

I am unable to upload the spreadsheet as its blocked on our system, but any help is much appreciated. Column M on main tab is what needs to filtered, I'm not sure if need to know cell numbers of every 1st date, but basically the weeks run from 31/12/2018 to 06/01/2018 and so on starting in cell A4, 5 weeks in column A, 5 weeks in column C and so on until 2 week in column U.

Many thanks in advance

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back