Consolidate on Time Delivery for each supplier and pull results into a different spread sheet

CSM24

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>
Hi,
Could you please offer some advice on following?
Our current accounts package sage 50, cannot calculate any on time delivery performance natively so I have to out reports to excel I have two worksheets in the same work book for monitoring supplier performance,
Sheet 1 “Supplier Register” pulls data down at account level. And incorporates account data to use as a supplier risk database.
Sheet2 “Sup OTD” pulls itemised delivery data for each supplier/order. Delivery performance is calculated using the difference between delivery due date, and date received in the either Early, On Time or Late.
I am looking to

1. Summarize the on time delivery performance per supplier from sheet 2 “Sup OTD”
  2. Pull or push the summarised on time delivery performance through to Sheet 1 “Supplier Register” for the relevant supplier.

Notes.
If it makes things easier Early and On Time can be changed to be on time.
On time delivery must be able to be calculated as a percentage on the supplier register.
C:\Users\mark.cox\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png
C:\Users\mark.cox\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.png

Best Regards

Mark

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Apologies, I thought I had included images of my work sheets, but I assume that you are not allowed to upload images. Sample work books can be provided, but could you tell me the best method to use to attached them to this thread.

Thanks Mark

Upvote 0
This is probably the only FORUM that doesn't provide a means to post workbooks or attachments. You'll need to post your workbook on a cloud site (DropBox.com, Google cloud, etc.) and then list
a link in your next post for download.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back