Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Conditional formatting

just a little help needed.

3 tables on one worksheet that change depending on what is selected from drop downs. is it possible to look up the values from the first table (sales for advisers at a selected site) and then highlight certain fields in the other two tables?

so id like it to look at that site in my first table and then highlight this on the second table which shows all sites. just bold will do.

then i would like it to look at the sales adviser from the first table and highlight this person in the third table which lists all sale advisers at all sites.

i would also like it to automatically apply the formats. so if the site is changed it will change which people are highlighted in the other tables.

i just feel that this will make it easier for people to look at. so if they are looking at their site stats it is then easy to see how there site is doing vs the other sites, or to see where their sales advisers are in the table which lists all advisers.

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Conditional formatting

Hi,
    I'm not sure if I've got exactly what you're trying to do but here's my tuppence worth anyway.
    Create two dropdowns, one for Sites (A1) and one for Sales Advisers (A2). Have these populate from the tables so that they will update if the data changes.
    Set conditional formatting on all cells in Table1 and Table2 that contain Site information as Cell Value = A1
    Set conditional formatting on all cells in Table1 and Table3 that contain Sales Adviser information as Cell Value = A2
    Set whatever formats you want in these rules.

Some videos you may like

User Tag List