Returning the first and last time entry entered

CJames305

Hi all- First of all thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm new here so really looking forward to any help possible, please excuse me if its a bit confusing!

I'm running a payroll audit. I have the time entered in our time data system as well as the phone system which tracks when calls were made. I'm having a hard time with formatting the phone data so that I can show time in and time out from the time data system as well as 1st call and last call that was made in the phone system. Here's what my summary would entail below. I am able to pull the time entry data into summary, but haven't been able to figure out formatting for the phone stamp data as it has multiple entries per agent per day of all their calls. In theory I need to be able to show what was entered in their time system and compare it to their phone activity. So if they clocked out at 5:30pm but have calls after showing at 5:50pm, I need to be able to review those items.
Time Entry DataPhoneStamp Data
Time InTime OutFirst DialLast DialReview?
9:00 AM5:00 PM9:05 AM5:30 PMYes
9:05 AM6:00 PM9:10 AM5:55 PMNo

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

I have the following columns available on phone data
SiteSupervisorAgentAgent IdDateTimeDuration

<tbody>
</tbody>

Should I add in a Unique ID column with Agent ID & Date? Or should I also include the time so its specific? I would like to be able to pull the first time entered for an agent and then the last time entered for an agent per day.

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back