Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: Send Email choice

Quote Originally Posted by wmtsub View Post
    I can not seem to get this to work. it always displays the email rather than sending it.
    check the following links, they are to make a cycle and send emails. if it is something similar to what you need I can help you create it and add the variable.

https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...loop-list.html

https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...th-folder.html
    Regards Dante Amor

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank ypou. Read thru those post and i think I am beyond that. My email macro works fine. Its just that sometimes I have a need to display them first rather than send them directly. And i can re-right the code to do so. Was just wanting to do that programmatically instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Thank ypou. Read thru those post and i think I am beyond that. My email macro works fine. Its just that sometimes I have a need to display them first rather than send them directly. And i can re-right the code to do so. Was just wanting to do that programmatically instead.
    But you have to put the variable before the cycle.
    I do not understand how you have your cycle, first because you did not put all your code and second because you are using a GoTo.
    Maybe you need a global variable.
    It's very simple but I must see all your code and put the necessary instructions.
    Regards Dante Amor

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate your support - I really do. but i am reluctant to post all my code becuase there is sensitve data in it.

I was trying to follow this approach but get an error stating "Property is read only? How can I get around that?

Code:
    ' Set Output If MsgBox("Send Email?", vbYesNo + vbQuestion, "Email") = vbYes Then snd = ".send" dsply = ".Display" Else snd = ".send" dsply = ".Display" End If 'Specify email recipients, subject, etc: .To = ema Const Behalf = "wm" ' <-- Name to send on behalf of Exchange profile/account '.Cc = "carboncopy@..." .Bcc = bccl .Subject = inltr & tdd & " -- For -- " & vnd .SentOnBehalfOfName = Behalf .send = snd .display = dsply End With

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

I appreciate your support - I really do. but i am reluctant to post all my code becuase there is sensitve data in it.

I was trying to follow this approach but get an error stating "Property is read only? How can I get around that?

I understand the sensitive data. You can change them by general data.
    If I do not see all the code I can not help, sorry.

The only thing I can do is tell you examples, but you must adapt it, but if you have problems, I can not keep guessing how you have the code.
    Regards Dante Amor

Some videos you may like

User Tag List