7. 2010
  8. 2007
  9. 2003 or older
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
  3. Mobile
  4. Web
Hi all, hoping someone can assist, I have got to put a project plan together with a weekly calendar on the dashboard page which will highlight anything in my plan if the start date falls in the week, I have downloaded a weekly planner template which is perfect for what I need however I am struggling to get the data to show.

For example I have a sheet called planner which can be viewed here (I have put cell numbers in so you can see them etc.)
Capture1.PNG

The planner sheet looks like this
Capture2.PNG

So for Example the Task "Data Dump" should show up on the planner (Capture1.PNG) in the first free cell in Column AB (Range 13:46)

Hope this makes sense.

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
WHY should "Data Dump" be displayed in column AB

it is "" other than Not Started" and is within date parameters

say weekly stats was also on track and within date, would you want weekly stats in col AB with data dump immediately below it ?

Upvote 0
WHY should "Data Dump" be displayed in column AB

it is "" other than Not Started" and is within date parameters

say weekly stats was also on track and within date, would you want weekly stats in col AB with data dump immediately below it ?

I want it to show up in AB(first free cell from row 13:46) as this is the due to start date so just by looking at this planner at the beginning of the week I can see any tasks that are due to start etc.

The dates are dynamic at the top so the previous week or the following week they would not display.
The status is set to "On Track" as it is before the deadline date but would have been Not started had it had been yesterday.

Upvote 0
If you run a pivot table off the planner sheet, this will list all events happening "today" If there are none then nothing will be transferred, say there are 3 then those 3 will automatically appear in your column AB

Upvote 0
You sir are a genius, so simple but I would have never thought of that, you just opened up a window of ideas for me, thank you!!

Upvote 0
so a little tip - under the pivot table - say the first "result will always occur in cell G10

in say A20, =if(g10="","",G10

in A21 downwards

=if(or(g11="Grand Total",g11=""),"",G100

drag down for say 20 rows

then in your column AB

in first cell where you want data

=if(a20="","",a20)

and drag down

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back