Adding massive amounts of updated data into master sheet

marsxsartori

Hi everyone.

I just started using excel for my new job and it's quite overwhelming because 1) the amount of data is MASSIVE and 2) my previous experience with excel was for only simple tasks.

My current problem at work is that I have one master sheet with three different products showing how much each store in each country sold - being that we sell in almost every country, this is a LOT of data to have coming in weekly. However, the current 2 weeks are not accurate because we don't have all the #s in from the stores. My boss wants me to add the complete data once it comes in, but only for ONE product out of the three on the master list.

Not only do numbers get repeated, but because there's just hundreds and hundreds of rows for just one week of the one product, it takes forever to even scroll...

I know this sounds super confusing. Please let me know if I can clarify wherever I can because it's even more confusing for me to look at this mess on the screen :/

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytux

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back