Averaging scores using V Look up

DynamiteRave

Hi everyone. I hit a brick wall and not sure what to do.

I'm using a Vlook up to track weekly trends of issue drivers, with a count of issues and an average of customer scores. So right now, my totals work just fine. It's the Score I can't seem to do. I attached the summary of what I'm doing and I'll attach an example of my data. For the counts, which works perfectly, I have this: =COUNTIFS(Data!F:F, "Delivery / Tracking",Data!A:A, Summary!C3) as an example. Week is Summary!C3 So when I change the week number, the data will change along with it. Pretty easy to do.

I just can't seem to figure out how to get the scores to average, by week, and by Issue. Any suggestions?

Week:
Dates:11/19/201711/25/2017
Issue
ScoreTotal% of Feedback
Delivery / Tracking113%
Inventory / DC Issue113%
Service / Agent Engage113%
Return / Exchange113%
Loyalty / Rewards113%
Discount / Promos113%
Change / Cancel113%
Order Verification113%
Total8

<colgroup><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:5814;width:119pt" width="159"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:3218;width:66pt" width="88"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:5266;width:108pt" width="144"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:5193;width:107pt" width="142"> </colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Data:

WeekDateScoreFeedbackOrder NumberCategory
4311/21/201748Take time an listenG006028861Delivery / Tracking
4311/22/2017100My in store experience was horrible and embarrassing after a misunderstanding about my rewards Birthday coupon. The service involving this instore was really bad. But my call to customer service was very good and she made up for itNot PopulatedInventory / DC Issue
4311/22/20170I requested a price matfch and was not given it on all items after being told that it was possible.6129290803Service / Agent Engage

<colgroup><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:2925;width:60pt" width="80"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:3693;width:76pt" width="101"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:2889;width:59pt" width="79"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:17956;width:368pt" width="491"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:4388;width:90pt" width="120"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:5376;width:110pt" width="147"> </colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
Welcome to the board!

=SUMIFS(Data!C:C,Data!F:F, "Delivery / Tracking",Data!A:A, Summary!C3)

should get you the total of the scores, which you can divide by your COUNTIFS formula. Or just use

=AVERAGEIFS(Data!C:C,Data!F:F, "Delivery / Tracking",Data!A:A, Summary!C3)

Upvote 0
I ended up figuring this out.

=AVERAGEIFS(Data!C:C,Data!F:F, "Delivery / Tracking",Data!A:A, Summary!C3)

that fixed it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoonDancer

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back