Calendar which auto populates

FrankyB

Dear Community,

Been using your forum for a long time and decided to make my own account today to post my first question, to which I did not find an answer which worked for me so far...

So here my problem: I have a list of items which all mature on different dates and all have a certain money value (eg. Cheese 15/5/2010 $5, Ham 27/05/2010 $1, etc...). For some dates there is more than 1 item maturing.

I would now like to make a calendar, which will list the items and their value maturing on a certain date.

The data itself gets downloaded off a database from a server and gets renewed everyday with new items coming on and matured items getting deleted. Ideally I would like the calendar to keep matured items on it so I can look back at them if I need too.

I have tried some pretty long vlookups with all sorts of rules and pivot tables but I cannot get this to work. My biggest problem is that there are 2 coloumns I want to show on a certain date (name of item and $$$ worth) and also that there are sometimes multiple items for one date and I need all of them to show.

Does anyone have an idea on how I could do this? Please let me know and I will give it a try!

Thank you so much!
Frank

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
forgot to add that I do not need the actual calendar to be in excel format if that makes a difference... I just get the actual data in excel, but the calendar can be in Outlook or whatever is the easiest...
Thanks
Frank

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Son Raphon

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back