Cannot jump to "ActiveCell' because it is hidden error

liferg

Board Regular
I am really hoping that someone can help with me my problem. I am not excel savvy with macro, but I can record a macro and get it to do what I need to do. I keep getting this message when I run my macro, click debug and then right click on the yellow highlighted error. A pivot table has been created based off of some information on another tab, however outside out the table I want to include a formula. This works on mine, but when I have copied this macro over to someone else this is where it freaks out at. I am not sure how much of the macro to copy and hope that I am copying enough for someone to assist me.

Sheets("Sheet9").Select</SPAN>
Cells(3, 1).Select</SPAN>
With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("PO#")</SPAN>
.Orientation = xlRowField</SPAN>
.Position = 1</SPAN>
End With</SPAN>
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").AddDataField ActiveSheet.PivotTables( _</SPAN>
"PivotTable1").PivotFields("TCSTDIF1"), "Sum of TCSTDIF1", xlSum</SPAN>
With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("IOSUPR")</SPAN>
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("IOSUPR").Subtotals = Array( _</SPAN>
False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False)</SPAN>
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("IOSUPR").LayoutForm = _</SPAN>
xlTabular</SPAN>
With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("ISVNNO")</SPAN>
.Position = 2</SPAN>
End With</SPAN>
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("ISVNNO").Subtotals = Array( _</SPAN>
False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False)</SPAN>
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("ISVNNO").LayoutForm = _</SPAN>
xlTabular</SPAN>
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("PO#").Subtotals = Array( _</SPAN>
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("PO#").LayoutForm = _</SPAN>
xlTabular</SPAN>
.Position = 2</SPAN>
Range("E4").Select</SPAN>
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _</SPAN></SPAN>
"=IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]=0),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(BILLED PER PO)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]>-100,RC[-1]<100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(UNDER TOL)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]<-100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(UNDER TOL)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]<-100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(CB@PE)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]>100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(BILLED LESS)"",IF(RC[-1]=0,""BILLED PER PO"",IF(AND(RC[-1]>-100,RC[-1]<100),""UNDER TOL"",IF(RC[-1]<-100,""CB@PE"",IF(RC[-1]>100,""BILLED LESS"","""")))))))))"
</SPAN></SPAN>
Range("E4").Select</SPAN>
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("E4:E1700")</SPAN>

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
Welcome to MrExcel.

What version of Excel do you have? There is a limit of 7 nested IFs in Excel 2003 and below and your formula has 8.

Upvote 0
I have 2007. The formula has actually been working just fine on mine, but when I copy it over to someone else it doesn't work.

Upvote 0
Does it work if you avoid Selecting?

Code:
Range("E4").FormulaR1C1 = _</SPAN></SPAN>
    "=IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]=0),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(BILLED PER PO)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]>-100,RC[-1]<100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(UNDER TOL)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]<-100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(UNDER TOL)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]<-100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(CB@PE)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]>100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(BILLED LESS)"",IF(RC[-1]=0,""BILLED PER PO"",IF(AND(RC[-1]>-100,RC[-1]<100),""UNDER TOL"",IF(RC[-1]<-100,""CB@PE"",IF(RC[-1]>100,""BILLED LESS"","""")))))))))"</SPAN></SPAN>

Upvote 0
Hi Andrew,

We tried this and it still promps the same error. Am I missing something maybe in the previous coding leading up to this?

Upvote 0
This is the part that continues to highlight:

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _</SPAN></SPAN>
"=IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]=0),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(BILLED PER PO)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]>-100,RC[-1]<100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(UNDER TOL)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]<-100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(UNDER TOL)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]<-100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(CB@PE)"",IF(AND(RC[-3]<>RC[-2],RC[-1]>100),""CHECK PO MANUALLY(BILLED LESS)"",IF(RC[-1]=0,""BILLED PER PO"",IF(AND(RC[-1]>-100,RC[-1]<100),""UNDER TOL"",IF(RC[-1]<-100,""CB@PE"",IF(RC[-1]>100,""BILLED LESS"","""")))))))))"</SPAN></SPAN>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thnirmitha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back