Check next row for new list

evandrobp

Hello all, thanks in advance.
I've tried tons of formulas and combinations but no success. It doesn't matter if I have to add the tab name for each section of the formula or if there's a way to get every tab's names without mention it in the formula.

No VBA please (unfortunately).

I'm trying to apply a formula to a MASTER tab and this should give me all the rows from the next tab and so on...

i.e.:
MASTER
Item IdItem Description
273623AABBCC
935155BBCCDD
644229DDEEFF
908624EEFFGG
204115GGHHII
18424IIJJKK
389924KKLLMM
927228MMNNOO
199706OOPPQQ
490029QQRRSS

<tbody>
</tbody>
The orange color is from TAB_1 and the green color is from TAB_2 --> (the # of rows will always vary, it's not the same)

The thing is: sometimes I do have tabs with 500 or 1000 rows, it really depends on the week's numbers.

Is there a way to import all the data from TAB_1, TAB_2, etc. , to the MASTER only with the option of paste the report on the specific tabs?
When the rows from TAB_1 is done, jump to TAB_2 (from first cell), then jump to TAB_3, etc.

And if I add a row the TAB_1 it will add automatically to the MASTER/TAB_1 section and then update the list with the TAB_2 right after that, etc.

The MASTER tab should just get data from other TABS, and those ones may vary like I said. I did formulas using as reference absolute cells, relative, etc, but nothing. Always gave me the wrong solution.

Does it make any sense?

I really appreciate all your help guys!

(Please excuse the typos.)
<style type="text/css"> table.tableizer-table { font-size: 10px; border: 1px solid #CCC ; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; } .tableizer-table td { padding: 4px; margin: 3px; border: 1px solid #CCC ; } .tableizer-table th { background-color: #1A80E4 ; color: #FFF ; font-weight: bold; }</style>

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfhw720

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back