Checkbox issue

posfog

Board Regular
Hi All,
This may be easy for some but I have looked around and can't see an answer to my issue.

I have created a form with a number of checkboxes and when I pull the data from access into excel in a table format all the details from the check boxes show ether False or True.

Is there anyway that a check box can display 0 for false and 1 for true

Kind Regards as always

P

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
How are you pulling the date into Excel?

posfog

Board Regular
How are you pulling the date into Excel?
Hi
I am not sure if the correct term but I am going to the data tab in XL and clicked on from access in the top left and corner to allow me to get external data selecting the axis file for the data source.
I then choose table and put the data in the worksheet
I hope this makes sense

Micron

maybe the Access table field is formatted as Yes/No? Not sure if Excel would still do the same if it was True/False. Would probably not if it was integer, which is really the best choice for TRUE/FALSE, YES/NO, ON/OFF regardless. Can the spreadsheet column format not be modified so suit?
EDIT - in Access 0 is false, -1 is True. In expressions and vba, anything other than 0 will be treated as True.

Last edited:

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arias610

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...