Compare & copy the records from 1 sheet to another sheet in the same workbook

singhal_amit

Hello Friends,

Need the expert guidance from you. I am new to the VBA world.
My problem statement is as follows:

Problem Statement: There are 4 sheets in my workbook - Pending Old SP, Pending New SP, Onboarding Dump - Old SP & Onboarding Dump - New SP. Below is the manual process that i am currently doing:

1) I match the last record from Pending Old SP sheet in Onboarding Dump - Old SP & copy all the records after the last matched record from Onboarding Dump - Old SP to Pending Old SP. then send email to all the newly copied records & copy these records into another tab "Sent - All" & delete from Pending Old SP sheet.

2) Same process if followed with Pending New SP & Onboarding Dump - New SP tabs.

So in the end Pending tabs will have no records & all the records will be transfered to Sent - All tab once the email has been sent.

Please help me in this with your guidance & expert coding.

Thanks a ton in advance!!
Amit Singhal

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest

DanteAmor

Office Version
Platform
Windows
You could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Just 2 sheets: "Pending Old SP sheet" and "Onboarding Dump - Old SP". And explain what you compare and what copies.

It also explains how you send the mail, with outlook, send the sheet "Sent - All" as a file?

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlainCar

This Week's Hot Topics