Complicated question, bad in mathematics!

ljubo_gr

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello, THE GREAT MrExcel!
First, i'm bad in mathematics(english too). I need check columns B and E, imports, E column is acctualy on another sheet. In E column there sometimes will be import minus export(to Donald, Obama, Jelzin..), There is the problem, I have to write that import as 60 litres because of that imediate export; so, how to check is quantity of E=B? There will be large amount of data, they might not be in same rows. I need some formula based on those columns Sums.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://s10.postimg.org/chlpxsq49/Capture1.jpg

https://1drv.ms/x/s!ArVOOVnFRGX4ha1diMs30cDRGoZ0gA

i have updated workbook from #1 post, i cannot open excel-jeanie, gives me 404 error, that table, post#6, isn't correct, E column 60 in, 40 for Donald...

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
I am not interested in if the values are correct, I am interested in the logic behind your comparisons.
Please post the values you would use for the comparison based on the table in post #6 as requested.
Another table without the logic is no help at all.

You are making this very difficult to help you.

Upvote 0
There is no logic in my qestion, Column E is as B Import also. BUT, sometimes i have to write 60 litres in E column and write 100 in B, then i write 40 in export to be equal. Sorry for language.

Upvote 0
If there is no logic, you can't create a formula (if there is no logic therefore no method then you wouldn't be able to do it manually).

Anyway I have made the same request 3 times and I am not doing it again and so walking away from this thread. :coffee:

Maybe someone else will step in...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back