Convert PDF to Excel

ojhawkins

Hi all,

I am trying to convert a PDF to excel.

I open the PDF from excel and I get these random characters. Basically nothing resembles the original doc. I have tried changing the font without success.

I am assuming the document has some security that causes this to happen.

Can anybody help me?

k1w1ee.jpg

Chjeers,
O

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
That will not work. Instead, open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat X, then File | Save As | Spreadsheet | Excel spreadsheet. Nothing less than version X will do the trick. Hope this can help you.
Larry.

Upvote 0
You're welcome. As you might imagine, any conversion may not be 100 percent "perfect", but it will save you a lot of time in retyping the data.
Larry.

Upvote 0
Nitro PDF (free 30 day trial) does the same if your version of Acrobat doesn't support it (my version of Acrobat X doesn't seem to).

Upvote 0
Hi all,

I am trying to convert a PDF to excel.

I open the PDF from excel and I get these random characters. Basically nothing resembles the original doc. I have tried changing the font without success.

I am assuming the document has some security that causes this to happen.

Can anybody help me?

k1w1ee.jpg

Chjeers,
O
You can also use another good trial version for your PDF to Excel conversion needs. This particular software product was referred to me by my project peer, and this turned out to be a tremendous timesaver for my project work. Pls wrap all codes in tags for reading.
http://www.cogniview.com/pdf2xl.php

Upvote 0
You can also use another good trial version for your PDF to Excel conversion needs. This particular software product was referred to me by my project peer, and this turned out to be a tremendous timesaver for my project work. Pls wrap all codes in tags for reading.
http://www.cogniview.com/pdf2xl.php

The addition of the pre-conversion editing capabilities in Cogniview's PDF2XL guarantees a perfect result without having to make changes after the fact. Yes, wrap the codes.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catterz66

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back