Corrupt VBA file on save

Nour

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I have this macro application for POS and clinic register. However I just made some addition to the macro to increase the functionality but once it opens the first time, it refuses to open the second time and says repairing file and exit excel. My macros have no errors. In fact even the macros are not even called but the user form refuses to initialize. I need help. I have even attempted increasing the modules to 5 from 3 and but nothing works.

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
I guess I'll have to take a step back and let someone else review your files.

The MCCOMCT2.OCX will not load on my machine because I am running Win 10 / 64 bit. That OCX is designed for 32 bit only.

I tried opening the PATIENT REGISTER UC.XLSB workbook but it defaults to an error as well saying it cannot find the OCX file.

I tried to get into the VBE to look at your code but the VBE is password protected. The letter "a" does not act as a password there.
I will greatl appreciate. I forgot about deactivating project password. its baronious1!

Upvote 0
Goodness. I just used this and so far i have tried all the means by which it stops working but it as refused to stop working. It looks like problem solved. I will try for the twentieth time to be sure. Big tank you to everyone for the concern. Am sorry for the headache. Tank you very much.
I use both 32 and 64 bits in the office setup. However let me use the addin and see. Am sorry have not slept well due to this issue.
But were does excel store these junk codes? i ad earlier copied to text and imported but did not work until this code cleaned it up. Never knew excel vba has a mind of its own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back