Desk Calendar

Chris Waller

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have created a 15 month calendar in Excel. It runs from January 2015 to March 2016. The calendar is designed as such that it takes up half an A4 page in portrait. This is so another 15 month calendar starting January 2016 can be printed on the other half of the A4 page and this enables the page to be folded in half and it stands on the desk.

I have a number of problems with this. Firstly, how can I automatically populate the dates? How can I highlight all the Bank Holidays and any other dates I need to be aware of, and is it possible without taking the paper out of the printer and rotating it to print one set of dates the right way up and the other upside down, so that when the calendar is printed and folded in half the dates are displayed all the correct way up?

I also have the week number and the fiscal week displayed under the dates, is it also possible to automatically populate these?

Please note that this has to be updateable for any future year.

I have created my calendar in Excel 2010 but I also have access to PowerPoint, Publisher and Word and I can use these to a lesser degree than Excel, but which of these applications is best for creating calendars?

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Hi,
have a look here:Free Calendars and Calendar Templates | Printable Calendars

Site has many sample calendar templates you can download for free & most likely, find one that you can adapt to meet your need.

Dave

Dave,

Thanks for that t was very helpful. he only problem is that non of the examples exactly fit my requirements so I have created a 5 month calendar myself The only thing I need to do is populate the calendar with the correct dates and any holidays. TIA

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgsrus

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back