$ difference column in year over year pivot table

girlgirlgirl

Hi all - I am trying to include a year over year $ difference in my pivot table but all the examples I see have the dates in a row field vs column. I want to just have one column after 2019 #s that calculates the difference from prior year. If I drag the amount field again in the values field it gives me too many columns. See below my table.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)

goesr

Hi there girlgirlgirl - Welcome to the forum! :) I am not seeing any table below. It may help things get started if you typed in a few rows as an example. Hope this helps to get an answer started.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mehezabin

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...