Eomonth today capture last date of month

stevembe

Firstly, many thanks for taking the time to read.

I am using the following formula to return the number of employees that are leaving in the coming month which works perfectly fine. However, the report I run is always as at the last day of the month and it also neds to capture employees who are leaving on that date, So for example if 2 employees are leaving on 30 Sep 17 and 3 employees leaving on 16 Oct 17 I need it to return a total of 5, currently it is only returning 3 i.e. those in October.

Most grateful for any help.
Firstly, many thanks for taking the time to read.

I am using the following formula to return the number of employees that are leaving in the coming month which works perfectly fine. However, the report I run is always as at the last day of the month and it also needs to capture employees who are leaving on that date, So for example if 2 employees are leaving on 30 Sep 17 and 3 employees leaving on 16 Oct 17 I need it to return a total of 5, currently it is only returning 3 i.e. those in October.

Code:
[=COUNTIFS(Activity!$D$2:$D$566,"D",Activity!$E$2:$E$566,"AC",Activity!$G$2:$G$566,"<> Short Term",Activity!$J$2:$J$566,"Leaver",Activity!$I$2:$I$566,">"&EOMONTH(TODAY(),-1))
/CODE]

Most grateful for any help.

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.
Hi, it's not all that clear - but maybe you just need to use greater than or equal to >= rather than just greater than >.

i.e.

Code:
[=COUNTIFS(Activity!$D$2:$D$566,"D",Activity!$E$2:$E$566,"AC",Activity!$G$2:$G$566,"<> Short Term",Activity!$J$2:$J$566,"Leaver",Activity!$I$2:$I$566,">[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#FF0000]=[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]"&EOMONTH(TODAY(),-1))

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamil ahmed

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back