Excel Help (macro, cell size, vba)

lwilson80

Hello,

I'm new to VBA and currently just playing around with features. However, I have a few general questions in regards to Excel/VBA. Any help would be greatly appreciated, THANKS!!

1. How do I keep the cells one set size, despite how much data I enter into the cell? For example, I have no problem if the width expands due to text input but how can I keep the length on set size?

2. Can someone provide a script for a userform? In addition, to the Userform script, how can I have the details below correlate with the userform? Here are the details I would need in the form:

• I would like the labeled fields on the userform to go to specifically labeled columns. Furthermore, I need for every time new data is input into the form, it automatically goes to the next blank matching labeled columns/cells. Not to mention, can there a be a feature to update previous information input into the userform (i.e. for like customer contact information).

3. Can someone provide a daily pop-up notification script, that will pop-up at a certain time during the day?

4. Lastly, is there a way to incorporate a webpages into a spreadsheet and set the cell sizes to still reflect all the data of that page? Currently, I imported a webpage, however, the cells expanded too much and I constantly have to scroll over to read the data.

THANK YOU!!!

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscraig11

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back