Excel Online OneDrive Enable

sswcharlie

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Web
Hi
Have used OneDrive Online a little over the last 5 years, and I like it. Would like now to learn the Automate options and scripts etc.
Automate at the moment is not on the ribbon. How do I get to enable this option? When I log in does it use the latest Excel365 or use the Excel I started with 5 years ago?

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Excel On OneDrive Setup of Automate
There is no need to repeat the link(s) provided above but if you have posted the question at other places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Excel On OneDrive Setup of Automate
There is no need to repeat the link(s) provided above but if you have posted the question at other places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.
Hi Apologies for cross post. Will not in future. This question posted on only 1 other site. Excel On OneDrive Setup of Automate

On Onedrive Excel the Excel build is 16.0.17226.42303. I have Excel 2016 on a second laptop running Win7. But when accessing Onedrive online I am using another laptop running LinuxMint 20.3
Just dneed to know how to get office scripts to work online. Do I need and add -in or something/.
Thankyou
Charles

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaagu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back