Kradores

Hello,

I hope I can explain my question - I try to solve this problem for a few days and didn't find any solution.

I attache the file to make it easier to understand, short explanation of attached file, it have 3 pages:
1. Spots - it contains 2 tables. First table is connected to 2nd one. For example "L1" = "20-35 U"
2. PRIME - starting on row 7 it contains a table with Months, Weeks, Days and hours. In this table will be added and frequently changed "spots". Bellow, on row 86 starts a small table - this one I can't complete!3. AMR% - this page contains an extract of data from a program, number of rows till word "Channel" (B31) can change, also number of columns can change, but number of hours never change, only their position could change, because number of rows till word "Channel" (B31) can change. The important part here is that each column have 72 random numbers for each hour on weekdays and weekends and each column have 2 names - channel and TA. For example "Prime" and "20-35 U". This is important for our formula as we will extract data from this table.

Question:
I need to complete table on page "PRIME" starting on row 86, there should be sum of numbers from page AMR% and meet all criteria. For example on 18.03.2017 in column I on row 88 result will be 5,9 which is a sum of "YG1" in cell (I76) and "YG2" in cell (I60). Both have their criteria: YG1 - "PRIME" - "20-35 U" - weekend - 19:30 and YG2 - "PRIME" - "36-50 U" - weekend - 11:30. According to this criteria it sums all from page AMR%.

Because data in table from row 7 to 84 will change frequently I need a general formula that will take in account all criteria from page "spots", look at what hour is located each spot and then sum only required cells from page AMR%.

Did my best to explain all of this, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. But sometimes I might not have the chance to answer fast, please don't close the question fast.

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristinh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back