Excel to Powerpoint Automation

Jig3116

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,
I have been stuck trying to find a way to do this, but not able to find anything.

So, I have an excel file with columns and multiple rows. So each column is for represents a particular data and each row is for a different client with a different client name. I have a PowerPoint file template with just 1 slide. In that 1 slide, there is the name of a client, then a few paragraphs about what they do and also data in form of numbers. So this is just for 1 client.
What I want to do is, create multiple 1 page PowerPoint presentations for each client from the excel file I have. The PowerPoint slide will have the same paragraphs and logos, but only the data should change depending on each row of the excel. So, I want to create 1000 ppt slides for each row (representing each client) from that excel file.

Is this possible anyway? have heard that it can be done using VBA, but I don't know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p17tootie

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back