Excel Workbook Question

Carter79

Hello everyone, I am stuck. I am trying to combine several different reports we fill out daily into one workbook with different pages for each report as opposed to seperate files for each report. My problem is these reports were created by someone that is no longer with us and one of the documents has a built in calender. Each day you click on the calender and choose your day, the form will reset for each day but it keeps a log of everything put into it, so at any given time you can click on the calender and choose a day in the past and see the production reports for that day. I can integrate the rest of my reports into this workbook on different tabs but I need to change some of the content on the page with the calendar. My problem is when I change it one one day it does not update the future forms. Each day it is reverting back to the original form. This is probably an easy fix but I just can not figure it out. Also is there a way to map cells on other tabs to pull from each other. i.e. when you enter the date on the first tab have it update the date on all tabs. There are several cells that have repeated information and would be a huge time saver if I could figure out how to do this. Thanks for any help.

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
Welcome to MrExcel.

Did you copy the UserForm with the calendar to your new workbook? To reference a cell on another sheet:

=Sheet2!A1

You can type = and point at the source cell with your mouse to enter the formula.

Upvote 0
Not sure where to find the UserForm, not sure what it is. I have access to edit the original form though so all the files should be there

Upvote 0
All of these files are here. I still am unable to figure out how to update certain cells for the future.

For example I have four different cells
White Saw
Red Saw
Blue Saw
Green Saw

I need to be able to change them to read differnetly i.e.
S/S One
S/S Two
Wet Router
Dry Router

I can change it on the sheet but when I move to the next day it resets it back to the original. I can not get it to change this across all forms.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I don't see how a calendar can affect text in cells. To get more help you will have to give a lot more details.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingiloum

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back