Find the lowest value against multiple criteria

DaleOlorenshaw

Hello There!

I have browsed this forum many times but this is my first post

As a data nerd, i have began to input mine and some friends golf scores into a "Golf Report" to keep track of our progress and to also give some certain facts and stats along the way.

I have four sheets.. "Summary", "RAW Data", "RAW Score" and "Look Up".
Within the Summary sheet i have created spaces underneath three names which i want to show which "hole" is each participants most favored or best hole if you will (no jokes!). (This can be found in rows 55-63).
The current rows i have in a table within the RAW Data sheet is Month (vlookup the date), Club (vlookup the course), Weekday (weekday formula), Date, Player, Course, Hole, Shots.
I need help coming up with a formula which will look up each hole against each name and shots and calculate/show which hole has the lowest number of shots (i hope that makes sense).

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
I thought i would be able to attached the spreadsheet i am working on to the post? Can someone please comment on how i can do this?

Upvote 0
Welcome to the MrExcel board!

I thought i would be able to attached the spreadsheet i am working on to the post? Can someone please comment on how i can do this?
You can't, but see Attachments for good ways to provide sample data that we can copy/paste to test with.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hochanz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back