Period to Post:04/30/18
Approved By:
The Boss Description:
Record
Control Total: $ 276,537.31
Reverse Entry:No
Reversing Date:Not Applicable
Solomon Module:GL
<colgroup><col width="41" style="width: 31pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1499;"> <col width="132" style="width: 99pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4827;"> <col width="72" style="width: 54pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2633;"> <col width="132" style="width: 99pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4827;"> <col width="64" style="width: 48pt;" span="2"> <col width="114" style="width: 86pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4169;"> <col width="64" style="width: 48pt;" span="3"> <tbody> </tbody>

each value is a text box.

<tbody>
</tbody>
I created 20 text boxes and grouped them together to come up with a form worksheet. My issue is when I copy tab (Ctrl copy tab) to create another tab with different values in it all in the same cells. At this point nothing has changed but the number in the linked cells. The problem is that my text boxes do not update to the current tab but are linked to the previous tab for which I created the text boxes in. I have to manually click on each text box (F2) to update the values to the current worksheet tab. Does anyone know a faster way update the text boxes to the current worksheet tab? Please. Thanks. I added a basic version of my text box form to give a visual.

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sameri

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back