Format of Number of Hours

AnnieGr

I believe the formula I have is being accepted by Excel, its not thrown an error. However, I am not sure the format for the hours is causing me a problem. I have to report those orders whereby we hit our SLA of 2hrs and less which is green for good. Over 2hrs is red and not so good. The lady that has filled in the spreadsheet has unfortunately entered the data literally as 1 hour 45 minutes. I have format the cell to show hh:mm which is showing 01:45:00 so that would be green for good. For 2hrs she has entered 2 Hours. With the formatting its changed to 02:00:00. The formula below I have asked excel to return the number of orders that are less than or equal to 2hrs, it returns zero whan I can clearly see on the spreadsheet there are 4

=COUNTIFS('[Generator Daily Data 19.01.2019.xlsx]SUPPLIER TEMPLATE'!$A$11:$A$164, "TYNE AND WEAR", '[Generator Daily Data 19.01.2019.xlsx]SUPPLIER TEMPLATE'!$B$11:$B$164, "RESTORATION", '[Generator Daily Data 19.01.2019.xlsx]SUPPLIER TEMPLATE'!$T$11:$T$164, "<=02:00:00", '[Generator Daily Data 19.01.2019.xlsx]SUPPLIER TEMPLATE'!$T$11:$T$164, "=02:00:00")

Its not throwing an error like my other attempts, and am not sure its the format that is causing the problem or that my formula is wrong?

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
Like this?

=COUNTIFS('SUPPLIER TEMPLATE'!$A$11:$A$164,"TYNE AND WEAR",'SUPPLIER TEMPLATE'!$B$11:$B$164,"RESTORATION",'SUPPLIER TEMPLATE'!$T$11:$T$164, "<=02:00:00")

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back