How to Count entries with date range across multiple tables and worksheets?

JaesunB

Worksheet 'Dashboard' has a weekly breakdown for production numbers. I have tried multiple ways and continue to get formula errors. I need to count the number of entries in multiple other worksheets as follows:

Worksheet: DG_Procedures has table DG_Table with column Date Submitted to QC. I need to count the amount of entries within this column based on date range on worksheet Reference cells E4 and F4. E4 is the start date and F4 is the end date. it needs to be inclusive of those dates.

I have 4 more worksheets that will add the same exact column information and date references. Those worksheets are CC_Procedures with table CC_Table, IL_Procedures with table IL_Table, JB_Procedures with table JB_Table, and BR_Procedures with table BR_Table. I need all of this tables to combine into the dashboard to give a final total of production numbers across the team based on the date ranges in worksheet References.

I have tried using COUNTIFS, DCOUNT, and SUMPRODUCT, none of which seem to work. I tried other tutorials and none of them seem to include tables so I'm not sure if that is the problem.

If anyone has an idea it would be much appreciated.

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mystic19

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back